One of Australia's most trusted names in Pharmaceuticals chose to partner with RA to design, build and supply two new, high-speed, packaging-automation lines.
Each compact packaging cell (as shown here during factory-testing) performs:
- Product accumulation & pack-grouping of 10 different products and about 20 different pack-configurations
- Film application and heat-shrink tunnel process packaging
- Robotic tending of heat-shrink packs to labelling machine & tray-packing using the high-speed MYS850L 4-axis, SCARA-design robot from Motoman Yaskawa
- Robotic Case-erecting, Packing, Sealing, Case-Labelling (not shown) and palletising - all using the one versatile, 6-axis-design HP20D robot from Motoman Yaskawa.
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced staff injuries from repetitive strain
- Reduced compensation claims
- Reduced losses in production time
- Reduced staff turnover & management
- Increased productivity
- Increased product quality
- Increased product consistency
- Increased competitive advantage
- Increased safety