The Combi series is the most flexible PRASMATIC end-of-line solution; allowing the production of wraparound carton packs, full-height trays, bundles with pad and shrink-wrap and bundles with tray and shrink-wrap.
Extreme flexibility, accessibility and visibility of the processing cycle, combined with very short size change times and ease of operation, allow this machine to provide an essential solution to the many and varied demands for corrugated cardboard packaging.
As well as considerable electronic upgrades, the model’s most important innovation compared to conventional wraparound machines is the large in-line carton store, in which the cartons are loaded vertically. This solution greatly simplifies fill-up operations, as well as allowing a very high storage capacity in relation to the speed of use.
The structure has a free-standing tubular steel frame with large sliding access panels which simplify maintenance and size changes and allow a total view of the mechanical moving parts.Available models :
- TC300 Combi - for 35 packaging cycles per minute
- TC500 Combi - for 50 packaging cycles per minute
- TC600 Combi - for 60 packaging cycles per minute
- Touch screen control panel
- Large and easily accessible lateral blanks magazine
- Extremely compact dimensions
- Brushless servomotor drives
- Fewer and simplified maintenance operations
- Low noise level
- Modular construction, easy accessibility and complete visibility of the production cycle
Download the brochure at right or ask us for more information
|Model:||TC Combi Series|
|Film reel max. diameter (mm) :||500|
|Film reel max. width (mm) :||700|
|Film thickness (microns) :||from 40 up to 80|
|Blanks magazine capacity :||400-1600 (thickness & magazine type depending)|
|Max blank length :||up to 1250 mm (depending on speed & model)|
|Max blank width :||650 mm|
|Average size changeover time :||from 10 min (up to 25 min. depending on model)|